Sunday, November 26, 2017

Summary of the Alumni Football Game!

On Saturday 11/25/17,  the wind was blowing, and the birds were chirping. We had eighteen players, compared to United's 22. Visually the team was a lot bigger than us numbers wise, and just physically bigger. Myself and three other teammates go out for the coin toss... we elected to defer to the second half. Here's the kick and the game has begun. United went three and out, and punted the ball away. So now it was our turn to go on offense, the first play was a quarterback draw. My first carry of the football game was a forty yard run. After that our running back rushed in for the school, and we never looked back after that. The final score was 46-0, and I received Most Valuable Player.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning MVP in your football game. That is a great honor and means a lot to be able to win that. It seems like you dominated the game considering the score was a blowout. I also like your imagery and the description of the game. I expect to see that emotion and outcome in our upcoming volleyball game as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats man, MVP! Way to go and play your best. I know how much effort and hard work you put into this, so I am glad it is all working out for you. Congrats, and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete