This Saturday November 25,2017 starts my Quarterback career. Kolton Crissman makes his debut as the Armstrong Riverhawks Alumni Quarterback. He is projected to have 37 fantasy points, which include 250 yards passing, 175 yards rushing, 4 TD. On a serious note I love football, I have been playing since I was five years old. Football has taught me a lot, about working together with others, and building character and the person I am today because of the values that I have been taught over the years.
Good to hear man. I also played a pickup game over the break. I could use you on my fantasy team!
ReplyDeleteI hope the game went well. But I agree with what football has done to your life because it has done the same for me. Football turned me into the person I am today and I couldn’t be more thankful.
ReplyDeleteHeard the game went well! Congratulations on a 46-0 shutout. Also congrats on the MVP. Sports do teach you a lot, especially a real team game like football. Brotherhood between teammates teaches you a lot. Congrats on the win!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the W man! Keep at it, and you will be in the Alumni Hall of Fame in no time
ReplyDelete